One can pay NJ tickets violation easily using the online portal i.e www.NJMCdirect.com. This ticket will be applicable to people who violate the traffic or parking rules laid by the state government. This payment procedure was initiated by the New Jersey government to favor the citizens of the country.
Things to remember about NJMCdirect.Com
- Any payment should be checked and verified before paying the amount.
- You cannot process the payment using any kind of wallet or third party applications.
- One can complete the traffic billing only in the available hours.
- Any vehicle owner or driver cannot access the NJMCdirect if you don’t meet the eligibility criteria.
- Working on an active internet platform can pull you out of payment issues.
- If you don’t meet the requirement of NJMCdirect, you will not be able to view or pay the ticket online.
- This service is applicable to the citizens of the New Jersey only.
How to give feedback on the NJMCdirect.Com portal?
If you have any issues or want to solve any queries with respect to the NJMCdirect portal, you can check out the feedback button on the official website.
- Open the official website of NJMCdirect at www.NJMCdirect.com.
- At the top right corner, you can find the feedback button.
- Tap on that button and then you will be directed to the respective page.
- You will be asked to enter Name, Email, Reason, and ticket status.
- Then enter the Captcha text in the space provided then tap on the “Continue” button.
- Then your complaint or issue will be registered by NJMCdirect official website.
- Your feedback will be reviewed by the respective team and reply back as earlier as possible.
NJMCdirect Customer support:
The NJMCdirect customer support team can be appreciated because they respond to the users at a faster rate. If you are looking for any assistance from the customer service team then the below number might be helpful for you.
- Toll-free contact number: 844-424-6829
- Phone number: 973-284-4945
- NJMC Public Safety Building,
- 2nd Floor, Chestnut Street 288,
- New Jersey.
- Fax service: 973-284-4914
You can also contact NJMCdirect using social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. If you don’t get any help from these sources, visit the court to solve your traffic ticket payment issue.
This is all about NJMCdirect and its related topics discussed in this article. I hope you gathered all the needed information here with regards to NJMCdirect. Feel free to drop your comments or issues in the box provided below.